Recruitment for Warehouse Workers in the United States of America
The United States of America is a nation located in northern, central North America between Mexico and Canada. It consists of fifty states, five territories, and several self-governing possessions.
The United States of America is one of the oldest and most powerful countries in the world. For centuries the United States of America has been known the world over as the Land of Opportunity and Creativity. For generations the dream of coming home to build a new home where your family can call their own, work hard for a little wealth and enjoy the comfort of a good life, has inspired millions.
We have reputable and growing companies in the country who are currently seeking to hire conscientious, passionate, and goal-oriented individuals to work as Warehouse Workers. It’s however pertinent that the successful candidates have previous experience working in such position, have exceptional customer-service skills and can effectively excel under intense pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the effective loading of packages onto the delivery vehicle
- You’ll ensure the proper organization and cleanliness of the warehouse
- You’ll be responsible for the conveying of packages within the warehouse
- You’ll effective sort and arrange packages in the warehouse
- You’ll safely receive and store packages in the warehouse
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Forklift driving certification is an asset
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Pay strong and keen attention to details
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Able to multi-task effectively