Recruitment for Storekeepers in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is an oil-rich country located in Middle East. The United Arab Emirates (the UAE) consists of the six small emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, and Fujairah. The main industries of the UAE include oil & gas, water & sewage, construction, medicine, electrical & computer, and services such as hospitality & tourism.
The economy is dependent on trade and tourism and the population is aging with a high percentage of skilled professionals. The major import and export sectors are: goods manufacturing, oil & gas, metal ores & stone, petroleum, food & beverages, fruits, vegetables, poultry, horticulture, fish products, and tobacco.
We have reputable and growing companies in the country who are currently seeking to hire conscientious, passionate, and goal-oriented individuals to work as Storekeepers. It’s however pertinent that the successful candidates have previous experience working in such position, have exceptional customer-service skills and can effectively excel under intense pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be the first point of contact in the organization
- You’ll handle and maintain proper inventory of all stocks
- You’ll process the receiving and shipping out of packages
- You’ll perform detailed inspection of packages
- You’ll ensure the proper organization of the store
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Good planning and organization skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Pay strong and keen attention to details
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Able to multi-task effectively