Recruitment for Flight Attendants in the United States of America
The United States of America is a nation located in northern, central North America between Mexico and Canada. It consists of fifty states, five territories, and several self-governing possessions.
The United States of America is one of the oldest and most powerful countries in the world. For centuries the United States of America has been known the world over as the Land of Opportunity and Creativity. For generations the dream of coming home to build a new home where your family can call their own, work hard for a little wealth and enjoy the comfort of a good life, has inspired millions.
We have reputable and growing companies in the country who are currently seeking to hire conscientious, passionate, and goal-oriented individuals to work as Flight Attendants. It’s however pertinent that the successful candidates have previous experience working in such position, have exceptional customer-service skills and can effectively excel under intense pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll assist in the loading and offloading of passengers luggage
- You’ll warmly and friendly welcome passengers on board
- You’ll effectively direct or assist passengers to their seat
- You’ll ensure the security and safety of all passengers
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Good planning and organization skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Pay strong and keen attention to details
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Able to multi-task effectively