Recruitment for Delivery Drivers in the United States of America
The United States of America is a nation located in northern, central North America between Mexico and Canada. It consists of fifty states, five territories, and several self-governing possessions.
The United States of America is one of the oldest and most powerful countries in the world. For centuries the United States of America has been known the world over as the Land of Opportunity and Creativity. For generations the dream of coming home to build a new home where your family can call their own, work hard for a little wealth and enjoy the comfort of a good life, has inspired millions.
We have reputable and growing companies in the country who are currently seeking to hire conscientious, passionate, and goal-oriented individuals to work as Delivery Drivers. It’s however pertinent that the successful candidates have previous experience working in such position, have exceptional customer-service skills and can effectively excel under intense pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for the effective loading of packages onto the delivery vehicle
- You’ll convey packages to customers
- You’ll be responsible for the accurate fulfilling of customers’ order
- You’ll follow assigned route in the timely delivery of customers’ order
- You’ll ensure all customers receive top-notch service experience
- You’ll verify invoice with packages ready to be delivered
- You’ll issue invoice to customers after each successful delivery
- You must perform regular check-up of the delivery vehicle
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Driving certification is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Pay strong and keen attention to details
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Able to multi-task effectively