Recruitment for Administrative Assistants in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom, mostly known as the UK, consists of many diverse countries and identities. The United Kingdom is home to the largest economy in Europe, with a gross domestic product (GDP) of more than $1.2 trillion per year. The United Kingdom has strong economic ties with other countries around the world through trading, investment, and immigration. The United Kingdom consists of four countries: Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland.
The United Kingdom is one of the most stable economies in the world and continues to grow. The growth rate of the economy is above 3% per year, making it one of the fastest growing economies in the world. The growth rate is expected to continue rising in the coming years.
We have reputable and growing companies in the country who are currently seeking to hire conscientious, passionate, and goal-oriented individuals to work as Administrative Assistants. It’s however pertinent that the successful candidates have previous experience working in such position, have exceptional customer-service skills and can effectively excel under intense pressure.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll professionally and friendly welcome guests to the organization
- You’ll be on hand to resolve guests complaints, inquiries and concerns
- You’ll effectively schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- You’ll receive and effectively sort and direct incoming calls and mails
- You’ll handle various clerical and administrative tasks
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Good planning and organization skills
- Previous experience is required
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Pay strong and keen attention to details
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to excel under intense pressure
- Able to multi-task effectively